Spring has sprung, and you know what that means…FLORALS! There are always new types of floral prints hitting the scene and we’re here to show you how you can style them all! We’ve packed this post full of fabulous items so get out your wallets, and make some room in your closet because these looks are hard to resist!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. We may receive a small commission from purchases made from these links. We thank you in advance for using our links!
Summertime Boho Bliss
This yellow dress is a stunning show stopper with a lovely sunflower print that evokes memories of the 70’s. We’ve chosen to lean hard into that vibe and pair the dress with a denim jacket, cork wedges and a non-traditional tote bag. Wear this out to the farmer’s market or for a fun lunch out with the gals!
- Dress: Ikat Floral Button Front Midi Dress
- Jacket: AE PRINT LINED BOYFRIEND DENIM JACKET
- Purse: Women’s Cappelli Straworld BAG1180 Faux Leather Handle and Beaded Tote Bag
- Shoes: Wide Black Espadrille Platform Wedge – Wide Width
If you’re a boho babe, but you’re not into dresses, then check this out. We found this incredible off shoulder floral top and paired it with distressed denim shorts. The accessories for this ensemble are also on point, with the black pendant choker, the fringe handbag and the criss cross embroidered flats!
- Top: AE OFF-THE-SHOULDER BLOUSE
- Shorts: High Rise Cuffed Denim Shorts
- Necklace: Rose Quartz Pendant Choker Necklace
- Purse: Day & Mood Lee Crossbody (Cognac) Cross Body Handbag
- Shoes: Women’s Lucky Brand Gallah2 Flat Sandal
Preppy & Polished
If your office is a bit more formal, then we have the ensemble for you! This navy and pink dress with flutter sleeves is the perfect way to show off your love of high contrast florals! The bell sleeves show off how on trend you are while the subtle yet sparkly jewelry tie the entire look together into one classy bow! This look is not just for the office…wear it to a Spring/Summer wedding to win the award for best dressed guest!
- Dress: Floral Bell Sleeve Dress
- Earrings: 14K Gold Drop Earrings
- Bracelet: Miansai Expo Cuff Bracelet (Polished Gold) Bracelet
- Shoes: Strappy Block Heels
Once we got started, we just couldn’t stop so we put together some more preppy and polished looks for you. We’re obsessed with dusty pink right now so these fabulous shorts have been a huge hit! We chose to pair it with a simple white blouse with lovely scalloped detailing which is perfect for tucking into those shorts!
We’d like to take a moment to highlight the tote bag. This bag is from a small up and coming shop called Samara, and they pride themselves on the fact that they’re creating a 100% cruelty free fashion house. Their style is clean, classic and simple. We’re pumped to be able to feature them in our trend report!
- Shorts: High Waist Floral Belt Beach Shorts Pants Trousers
- Blouse: Scallop Trim Sleeveless Blouse
- Bag: Samara Tote
- Earrings: Liz Claiborne 11.5mm Stud Earrings, Pink
- Shoes: Steve Madden Carrson Heeled Sandal
We love how flirty and feminine this light blue floral top is! With a flattering v-neckline and an empire waisted silhouette, this top is one of the most flattering blouses we’ve seen in a while! We decided to lean into the femininity of the blouse and pair it with a pair of light pink jeans, and a delicate antler necklace.
- Top: AE CINCH FRONT BABYDOLL TOP
- Pants: River Island Womens Light pink Mom fit high rise jeans
- Necklace: Dee Berkley 14KT Solid Rose Gold Antler Necklace
- Purse: SOLE / SOCIETY Jhill Crossbody (Blush) Cross Body Handbags
- Sandals: Braided Faux Leather Flats
Chic & Edgy
If you’d like an outfit with a bit more edge to it, then we have the perfect look! Floral prints can be overly feminine, but the tiny flower print on this skirt keeps it interesting without being overwhelming.
We’d like to talk a little bit about the crop top we’re featuring. This bra is called the Bloom bra, and this female founded organization is on a mission to change the way we understand underwear. This bra is gorgeous and flattering and useful for many different occasions. Wear it to workout, or to brunch. Either way, your girls will be supported!
- Top: Bloom Bra
- Skirt: AE HIGH-WAISTED PLEATED MIDI SKIRT
- Shoes: Qupid Braided Strappy Heels
- Purse: Women’s San Diego Hat Company Glitter Tote Bag
- Bracelet: Kendra Scott Tiana Bracelet (Gold) Bracelet
We’d be remiss if we didn’t feature a pair of printed pants in this line up. The color contrast pulls the focus down and the heels give you height, making this ensemble a fun and flattering look that works for the office or a night out with your special someone!
- Pants: Ankle-length Slacks
- Blouse: Pleat Shoulder Blouse
- Shoes: Faux Patent Slingback Pumps
- Bracelet: Gold color black thread clasp bracelet
Want to know more about Make It Hapin and what we can do for your wardrobe?