There is something that can’t be denied this season, and it’s that vertical stripes are IN IN IN! They are everywhere and several of our shoppers have admitted to buying more than 7 new striped items for this season! Now, we don’t necessarily recommend going nuts and changing your entire wardrobe, but if you’re looking to stock up on some new pieces…you’ll wanna make sure they’re striped!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. We may receive a small commission from purchases made from these links. We thank you in advance for using our links!
Striped Dresses For Spring/Summer
Since we all have our unique style…we thought it’d be best to split up our coverage of stripes. We’ve grabbed two examples of great dresses that you can rock this season to stay on trend.
This red striped dress is not only stylish, but incredibly flattering. The v-neck, criss cross neckline draws the eye downward to the cinched waist that accentuates your curves. This neckline can work with a variety of necklaces, but we chose a casual and charming choker that will add a little bling without going overboard. Because some people run cold, even in the summer, we’ve included a great neutral cardigan that will look wonderful layered on top.
- Dress: Surplice Neck Knit Maxi Dress
- Necklace: Rose Gold Heart Choker Necklace
- Bracelet: Liz Claiborne Bangle Bracelet
- Shoes: SODA ALLURE HEELED SANDALS
- Cardigan: Olive Boyfriend Cardigan
- Purse: Women’s Piel Leather Top-Zip Handbag/Shoulder
If you prefer a more vibrant look, then you just have to try out this front knotted striped dress with multiple fun colors. We’ve chosen to pair this dress with a pair of charmingly unique sandal flats in yellow, and with a pair of fun printed earrings.
- Dress: Knot Front Midi Dress
- Earrings: Multi Coloured Triangle Tortoise Shell Resin Earrings
- Handbag: Women’s CLAVA Page Leather Mini Crossbody
- Shoes: CITY CLASSIFIED SALVIA SANDALS
Striped Pants For Spring/Summer
If you’re looking to be a little bit more daring, then you should try out these vertical striped pants. They’re professional and polished, specially with the neutral button up top and the extra pop of color in the purse. Printed pants can be intimidating, but pairing them with fun and flirty neutrals is always a great way to start!
- Pants: Wide Leg Crop Pants
- Shirt: Mosley Top
- Purse: Women’s Rosewand Boeny Satchel
- Shoes: Style Charles Womens Evolve Pumps Lace-up Open Toe Block Heel
This look is similar in vibe, but different in style. Just as colorful and attention grabbing as the previous ensemble, but this look gives you the chance to mix prints and rock more earthy tones. We love this animal print cardigan with this pin-striped pair of pants. We chose a pair of heels sandals to dress this look up, but you could totally pull this off with a pair of comfy flats!
- Pants: Neo Stripe Crop Pants
- Top: Picot-Trim Tank Top
- Sweater: Brushed Leopard Print Cardigan
- Purse: Piel Leather Large Handbag
- Earrings: Mixit Drop Earrings
- Shoes: Ricky Heeled Sandals
Striped Tops For Spring/Summer
If you’re hoping to stay simple and on trend, then you can’t go wrong with adding a vertical striped blouse to your wardrobe! This black and yellow blouse is simply perfection. The v-neck is flattering and there is a slight peplum on there too so that you can have your pulse on your two trends at once!
- Blouse: Tiffany Stripe Asymmetrical Blouse
- Shoes: Clarks Womens Pastina Castle In Black Leather
- Purse: Women’s Mobile Edge Ladies Faux Croc Briefcase
- Skirt: Black Textured Pencil Skirt
- Earrings: Monet Jewelry Black 13.4mm Stud Earrings
The best part about this trend is that there are blouses for all occasions! Take this blouse…it’ll pair nicely with this pair of high waist jeans, some subtle jewelry and a pair of neutral sandals! Now, we tend to favor tan purses here, but we decide to go outside of even our comfort level and find a lovely white handbag that’ll top off this ensemble perfectly!
- Top: Suburb Vibes Stripe Shirt
- Earrings: Drop Earrings
- Jeans: Mid blue Harper high rise jeans
- Shoes: BAMBOO Ankle Strap Womens Sandals
- Purse: Nicole By Nicole Miller Lana Tote Bag
Want to know more about Make It Hapin and what we can do for your wardrobe?